This post may contain affiliate links. Please read the disclaimer for more info.
Does homeschooling starts to get a little boring? Are you running out of homeschool activities that you and your children enjoy? Look no further. Because today, I bring you The Creative Home Projects Bundle, the best online resource for fun DIY home project ideas that will help you bring back the excitement on homeschooling.
Aaand, here’s the exciting part. The Creative Home Projects Bundle is available Monday October 19 at 8am EST to Friday October 23 at 11:59pm EST.
If this is your first time to hear about The Creative Home Projects Bundle, let me share my insights on what’s inside and how you can take advantage of this amazing online resource.
What is The Creative Home Projects Bundle?
The Creative Home Projects Bundle is an incredible online resource for arts and crafts that you can easily do at home. This bundle has:
- 30 eBooks
- 14 templates & tutorials
- 11 eCourses
- 9 workbooks & printables
- and bonuses
With over 64 products worth $1280.18, The Creative Home Projects Bundle is yours for only $19.97.
Who’s behind The Creative Home Projects Bundle?
The Creative Home Projects Bundle is put up together by none other than Ultimate Bundles. Ultimate Bundles partner with brilliant content creators, bloggers, and authors to develop high-value collections of digital products at HUGE discounts.
And by huge, I mean REALLY HUGE.
Moreover, they’re always on the lookout for contributors to take part in their upcoming and existing bundles.
If you’re interested to become a contributor, you may get the details here.
Actually, this isn’t the first time I talked about the Ultimate Bundles. In fact, they recently had a flash sale on another bundle, The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle early this month. You see, the bundles aren’t available all year round. So, make sure you follow us on Instagram to find out as soon as these bundles are available.
Pro #1. It’s massive. Did I already mention that this bundle has 64 products worth $1280.18? That’s something you can’t get anywhere else.
Pro #2. Learn from the experts. This isn’t just coming from gossip girls in your neighborhood. With The Creative Home Projects Bundle , you get expert tips from authors, bloggers, and content creators in various niches. Learn about graphic arts, home improvement and decor, kids crafts, knitting and crochet, sewing and so much more.
Pro #3. Get the bang for your buck. With The Creative Home Projects Bundle, you get 64 products valued at $1280.18. Instead of paying that amount, you get everything for only $19.97.
Pro $4. Send it as a gift. If you have friends or loved ones who love DIY home project ideas, The Creative Home Projects Bundle is the best “holiday gift” you can give.
Pro #5. Perfect for first time moms. If you are looking for ways to make homeschooling more fun for you and your kids, try creative home projects. Besides, education isn’t only limited to reading and writing. Art is one of the best ways to teach your child about beauty. Moreover, The Creative Home Projects Bundle will keep you occupied during “me-time.”
You get everything.
As silly as it sounds, having everything can be a disadvantage. So, don’t explore everything in one sitting. Take your time. When I purchased The Creative Home Projects Bundle last year, my daughter and I enjoyed the vinyl and paper crafts. During weekends, I would indulge on crocheting. In fact, The Creative Home Projects Bundle helped me make mittens for my daughter, so I don’t have to buy anymore.
What to do next after purchasing The Creative Home Projects Bundle?
Upon purchasing, you will receive an email with a link to their easy-to-use access page with your very own unique login. This will allow you to access the files conveniently. Then, you can download the files from your computer and/or create a folder to arrange them in categories.
What’s inside The Creative Home Projects Bundle
Here’s a list of online resources you’ll get with The Creative Home Projects Bundle.
GRAPHIC ARTS (4 resources worth $126.52)
- Just Start Lettering by Viktoria Andersson (eCourse) $97.00
Learn how to create beautiful hand lettering art that will help you de-stress and enjoy your new creative outlet.
- Love Your Lettering: Beginning Penmanship and Creative Lettering Guide by Lisa Walters (Templates) $8.98
Penmanship and lettering worksheets that help you have less frustration while practicing new skills.
- Passion for Patterns by Catherine Davis (Printable) $8.54
Relax and explore your inner creativity by colouring thirty fun and intricate patterns inspired by iconic designs throughout history.
- Wired Word Art Project Pack by Brianna Thomas (Templates) $12.00
- Detailed instructions, 81 different templates, and a reference sheet to make both seasonal and everyday word art signs for your home.
HOME IMPROVEMENT & DECOR (10 resources worth $185.96)
- 4 No-Fail Wood-Finishing Formulas by Lindsay Fay (eBook) $12.00
Learn four different finish combinations that will extend the life of your woodworking projects and eliminate catastrophes during application.
- Absurdly Affordable Art That Looks Amazing by Tasha Agruso (eBook) $18.00
Walks you through the most affordable digital art options, as well as your options for printing them.
- Art Arrangements Made Simple by Tasha Agruso (eBook) $18.00
Learn exactly how to arrange and hang beautiful and affordable art in your home!
- DIY Home Guide: Creating a Space You Love On a Budget by Randi Hayden (eBook) $12.00
Creating the home you love on a budget!
- Easy Curtains 101 by Chelsea Briner (eBook) $9.99
Tips and tricks for sewing basic home window treatments.
- Macrame Weaving Class: Beginner – Advanced Knots, and How to Combine them with Weaving by Lindsey Campbell (eCourse) $30.00
This class is all about the modern art of macrame, covering 43 techniques from beginner to advance, simple to complex. All with photos, text, diagrams, and videos, so that you can pause, skip, rewind, and watch whenever and wherever you are.
- Mastering Furniture Painting 101 by Amy Duyck (eCourse) $47.00
Give old furniture a new life.
- Shibori: Creating Beauty With Resistance by Sarah Dalziel-Kirchhevel (eBook) $14.97
Learn to confidently use shibori techniques with any natural dye and achieve beautiful and unique results.
- The Ultimate Guide to Popular Paint Colors by Sarah Pawlak (eBook) $17.00
This guide makes choosing paint colors easy.
- Transform your Home with Paint: How to Paint Walls, Floors, Cabinets, Furniture and More by Carrie Spalding (eBook) $7.00
- Step-by-step guide to painting everything in your home.
INSPIRATION (5 resources worth $126.98)
- Art Journal Prompts by Zoriana Zee (eBook) $17.00
Mindful prompts to boost your creativity and strengthen your mindset.
- Family Fun Fall Ideas by Stephanie Gilbert (eBook) $9.00
Never get bored this season with this handy 30 pages ebook full of home decor, craft and recipe ideas!
- Five Creative Retreats by Jennie Moraitis (Workbook) $4.98
Get back into your creative groove with these five personal retreat ideas, simple enough for you to craft in the comfort of your own home.
- Spark Your Creativity: Nourish Your Soul and Spark Your Creativity by Catherine Wilde (eCourse) $47.00
Resources to help you nourish your soul and spark your creativity!
- Your Creativity Roadmap: How To Pursue A Creative Life by Christen Phillips (eCourse) $49.00
The tools you need to pursue your BEST creative life!
KIDS CRAFTS (6 resources worth $84.96)
- 20+ Engaging Space Crafts by Beth Ann (eBook) $9.99
An overwhelmed mom’s guide to fun space crafts.
- Applique Sewing Binder for Kids, Moms & Grandmas by Victoria Martinez Azaro (Printable) $17.00
A collection of applique and embroidery patterns that can be used to create beautiful and fun fabric crafts using fabric scraps.
- DIY Christmas Gifts to Make with Kids by Sophie Elise Agbonkhese (eBook) $14.97
Get simple step-by-step instructions for ten beautiful gifts such as candles, soap, mandala rocks, and wooden signs that you’ll love to make with your kids!
- Encouraging Creative Kids by Elise Cripe (eCourse) $24.00
Makes “art-time” with your kids easier.
- Fun & Easy Halloween Crafts by Stephanie Gilbert (eBook) $9.00
8 easy crafts tutorials that all the family will have fun to do together. Included, step-by-step instructions with photos!
- My Art Journal by Dana Vanderburg (Workbook) $10.00
- Includes 65 pages of drawing prompts that will stretch the imagination, encourage drawing, engineering, design, and more
KNITTING & CROCHET (5 resources worth $72.98)
- Easy Crochet Projects for the Home by Kristi Stone (eBook) $7.00
Crochet your own home projects in an hour or less!
- Learn To Crochet Masterclass by Sigoni Schaap (eCourse) $37.00
Learn to crochet the basics and beyond one step at a time, starting with the basic materials to creating your very first project!
- Mosaic Basket Crochet Pattern by Rebecca Langford (Tutorial) $1.99
Two different yarns come together to form what looks like a piece of hand-painted mosaic art, adding a modern fiber arts touch to your home decor.
- Stash Busting Secrets: Do More of What You Love by Amanda Saladin (eCourse) $17.00
Learn how to organize your craft life so you can do more of what you love.
- Ultimate Easy Knitting Pattern Bundle by Jennifer Thompson (eBook) $9.99
10 simple and cozy knitting patterns!
MIXED MEDIA (3 resources worth $49.95)
- Cheat Sheets for Beginner Woodworkers by Emilee Anderson (eBook) $11.97
Mini-guides jam-packed with information that will take the confusion out of woodworking to help you confidently tackle your first project and every project after!
- Dazzling DIY Jewelry: 10 Simple Yet Elegant Jewelry Designs Anyone can Make with Jump Rings by Bev Feldman (eBook) $24.99
Learn how to make 10 jewelry designs with just a few materials.
- Handmade Wooden Games by Angi Schneider (eBook) $12.99
Learn how to make 10 classic wooden games using common household tools.
ORGANIZATION (3 resources worth $53.95)
- 7 Steps to a Handmade Christmas by Meredith LeRoy (Workbook) $10.00
The ultimate guide to creating meaningful gifts for everyone on your list.
- Project Planning Workbook: Take Your DIY Project from Concept to Complete by Kim Button (Workbook) $4.95
Learn how to create effective step-by-step plans for any DIY project, from concept to completion.
- The Craft Room Designers Toolkit: Everything You Need To Build A Joyous Crafting Haven by Claire Donovan-Blackwood (Templates) $39.00
- A bundle of tools to help you transform any space into a spectacular creative space without the overwhelm.
RESTORATION & UPCYCLING (4 resources worth $48.23)
- Crafting at Home: 20 Fun and Simple Crafts to Make with Household Items by Jane Vranic (eBook) $5.25
Enjoy creativity at your fingertips!
- Easy Refashions for Every Season by Elizabeth Farr (eBook) $19.00
12 step-by-step sewing tutorials in a beautiful Eguide that’ll get you excited about using upcycled fabrics in your everyday sewing.
- How to Make Jewelry Out of Anything by Menucha Citron (eBook) $10.99
An out-of-the-box jewelry making guide for teens and teens-at-heart.
- Make It Last: Tutorials for Hiding/Fixing Stains + Holes by Stephanie Woodson (eBook) $12.99
Easy, step-by-step tutorials for how to mend and repair holes and stains in kid’s clothes.
SEWING (13 resources worth $291.26)
- Applique Made Easy eBook + 2 Applique Design Sets by Leslie Rutland (eBook) $24.00
Everything you need to learn how to applique.
- Bag Making for Beginners by Vicky Myers (eBook) $11.96
Learn essential techniques to sew fabulous bags.
- Crayon Art Folio by Virginia Lindsay (Tutorial) $10.00
Create a carrying case that opens to 12 crayons and a paper pad useful for travel, home organization, and as a gift to kids.
- Fearless & Improv Quilt-Making by Ellie Beck (eCourse) $71.00
Step-by-step videos show you the process of improv quilting while allowing you to move past the perfectionism of traditional quilt making to create a textile artwork, that is also practical & beautiful.
- Hyacinth Moto Leggings for Women and Girls by Lisa Neri (Tutorial) $18.85
Sewing pattern for trendy moto leggings for women and girls in 23 sizes.
- LEA Mini Bin and Round Fabric Basket by Damjana Jakos (Tutorial) $11.90
Two sewing patterns for super practical, multi-size storage baskets and a mini bin that will make your home beautiful.
- Make It For Baby by Stephanie Pass (eBook) $24.95
- Full of fast and easy projects to make for your new little one.
- Make Your Own Exploding Sewing Box (Etui Box) by Christine Burrows (Printable) $9.00
Full printable instruction bundle.
- Serger Basics: Everything You Need to Know by Emily Thompson (eCourse) $25.00
A video course to give you confidence with getting started sewing on a serger.
- Sew Organized: Boost Your Sewing Skills with a Sewing Organizer by Jennifer Maker (eCourse) $27.00
Learn to sew (or improve your skills) with this simple step-by-step project you can practice and build upon as you go!
- Starry Sampler Bundle: Two Quilts, Six Techniques, Lots of Stars! by Alyce Blyth (Tutorial) $36.00
Use this bundle to take your quilting from squares and rectangles to triangles and beyond!
- Upcycled T-Shirt Romper and Dress Sewing Pattern by Heather Paulsen (Pattern) $10.00
Use this fun PDF sewing pattern to turn adult t-shirts into rompers and dresses for babies and toddlers.
- Valerie Dress & Top Pattern and Sewing Tutorial by Daniela Gutierrez (Printable) $11.60
- A fitted knit dress with a boat neck style and two dropped sleeve options, and two length options
STITCHING (5 resources worth $83.96)
- Exploring Your World Stitching Club: 4 Embroidered Mini Quilts by Mollie Johanson (Tutorial) $32.00
Embroider and hand sew four super cute mini quilts with patterns from home, nature, shops, and the globe!
- Hand Embroidery Fundamentals by Dana Batho (Tutorial) $9.99
Learn how to create a lovely monogrammed floral hoop art, even if you’re a total beginner to stitching.
- Making Cross Stitch a Habit: Find the Time to Fit Cross Stitch into Your Full Life by Hannah Braniff (eBook) $14.00
Find the time to fit cross stitch and creativity into your busy day and create a new habit that you can enjoy for life.
- Punch Needle Basics by Crystal Martin (eBook) $12.97
Learn everything you need to know to get started with punch needle, including which supplies to get, how to use a punch needle, and troubleshooting!
- Sisters Forever Embroidery Pattern by Anne Mende (Tutorial) $15.00
- The hand embroidery pattern helps you create a custom 3D portrait.
VINYL & PAPER CRAFTS (6 resources worth $155.43)
- 25 Days of Handmade Christmas: Paper Craft Your Home for the Holidays by Keri Houchin (eBook) $19.99
Tutorials to make 25 kid-friendly crafts this Christmas with paper and other everyday craft supplies.
- A Maker’s Guide to Getting Started With Your Cricut by Natalie Desrochers (eBook) $17.00
Don’t let your Cricut sit there! With three simple projects that you can finish over the course of a few days, learn to master your Cricut and Cricut Design Space while crafting and go from overwhelmed to in-control, happy, and having fun!
- Brighten Your Crafts with Cute Quotes: Big Bundle of Joyful Designs for Adorable DIY Projects by JoDitt Williams (Templates) $12.00
Unique craft files of cute quotes to help you DIY your OWN shirts, mugs, signs and more…for yourself, and for unique & adorable handmade gifts for your friends and family!
- Crafting With Vinyl by Christina Hubbell (eBook) $9.00
The guide will take you from a sticky mess to a crafting success with it’s easy to follow step-by-step instructions.
- Home and Kitchen SVG Design Bundle by Javeriya Sayeed (Templates) $80.00
Designed for Cricut, Silhouette, and all other cutting machines to create vinyl crafts and 3D layered paper crafts to give as gifts or just to decorate your home
- The Ultimate Guide to Cricut Organization by Angie Holden (Printable) $17.44
- The ultimate way to organize all things Cricut including, handy reference sheets for those confusing terms!
*EARLY BIRD* 1 Free Crate from KiwiCo. Worth $19.95 Available until Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
Aromatherapy Inhaler + Blending Pdf. Guide from Puro Co. worth $15
Puro Company specializes in unique aromatherapy blends, artisan soap and skincare products. Every product is handcrafted and formulated by Kristyn Bango, a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Dietary Supplement specialist to provide holistic tools to compliment overall wellbeing and success.
Falloween Craft Bundle and Fontabulous Font Collection from LoveSVG.com worth $31
Free Video Workshop from The Crafter’s Box worth $25
Is it worth it?
Yes and no.
If you are running out of homeschool activities, or you just want to break the momentum of dealing with the same household routine every single day, then YES The Creative Home Projects Bundle is definitely worth it.
Plus, getting 64 products for less than $20 is a good investment. Aand, if you think it isn’t worth it (which I doubt), Ultimate Bundles offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
BUT, if you’re not into arts and crafts, and you just don’t have the extra time to start a new hobby, this bundle may not be for you. However, it’s always a good idea to give this to someone who does. Besides, it’s the holidays. With or without the pandemic, it’s always nice to practice the “art of giving.”
The Creative Home Projects Bundle is available Monday October 19 at 8am EST to Friday October 23 at 11:59pm EST.
Did you purchase the bundle already? What do you think? Let me know in the comments.